Microfinanance Job for Relationship Manager
Crossover is an innovative financial microfinanance/mortgage instituition offering various financial products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Department: Business Development
Job Summary (Job Objective)
- To be responsible for branch operations and have full financial and management authority in the branch office. To coordinate and guide the staff in the branch.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall planning and inspection of groups’ formation before approval.
- Review process and approves loan application forms and personally disburses loans, and is actively involved in collecting repayments.
- Engage in the planning and preparation of members and group savings, credit programs and overall financial plan of the branch and implement it accordingly subject to approval limits.
- Ensure achievement of branch’s monthly disbursement target.
- Visit at least two groups daily to verify figures in pass books and the bank’s records noting anomalies and ensure corrections.
- Coordinate and supervise branch staff.
- Provide feedbacks to management based on findings during visits to group members.
- Carryout other responsibilities as may be defined by the bank’s policy.
Technical Knowledge Required:
- Excellent industry knowledge.
- Group lending Knowledge.
- Knowledge of competition.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree or HND in a related discipline. Post graduate or professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years group lending experience from a foremost microfinance bank. 6 to 12 months managerial experience is an added advantage.
- Sound relationship and leadership skills.
- Sound credit, sales and management skills.
- Strong in analytics and numerate.
- Communication Skills.
- Charismatic personality/Good carriage.
- Dynamic, Flexible, Adaptable.
- Visionary, Opportunity sniffer
- People Skills/Emotional Intelligence.
Salary & Benefits
Very competitive. Above industry average.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20th May, 2016.