Talent2celeb Limited – We run a platform where talents connect to opportunities. We have created a platform for talent social networking and an avenue for creative opportunities channeled through audition notices, development opportunities and discounted relevant deals.
We are a team of learned young professionals in arts, technology and business. Our office is located in Lagos Nigeria but we work from any location on earth. We work from everywhere and anywhere and we love our virtual working method. We meet when needed either at the office or virtually. We are tech-crazy!
Job Title: Digital Marketing and Communications Executive
Talent2celeb Limited requires the services of an ambitious, fun, brilliant, confident and creative individual to join our growing team and manage our marketing and external communications, both online and offline. This role requires someone with Social media marketing, email marketing and CRM campaign experience. Your office will be located at Mobolaji Bank Anthony in Maryland. The role is majorly online based role however you will need to figure out ways to take our online success offline, and ultimately increase our client base and win deals. You will source for clients and deals through online channels when you are not sending campaigns and other interesting activities.
You’ll be working across a variety of roles and enjoy your work. You will get to meet people and socialize with media personalities (if you grow with us 🙂 We expect you to). You definitely have to understand digital marketing and be an expert in content creation. If you are good with constantly come up with unique and innovative ways to get the job done. This is a challenging role with a small team and number of freelancers hence you will have to assist others when required and work as a team, hence this is a big responsibility for you. After 3 months you will work with your own small team hence you must be a natural leader. You must be intelligent and a quick thinker with ability to develop and implement strategies. We want you to grow with us so we will assist you in every way we can.
· Take charge of our support system and adhere to our SLA (service level agreement)
· Monitoring and reporting engagement on our digital media, and implementing strategies to drive engagement.
· Creating and implementing innovative marketing and advertising strategies to ensure our website is brimming with quality auditions and job opportunity listing.
· Identify and close sales and partnership opportunities both online and offline.
· Creating content and execution of campaigns through our CRM and email marketing software
· Executing campaign and analysing responses then reporting and recommending strategies based on reports to the team
· Creating and sourcing original content for our blog and social media accounts.
· Developing our social media strategy and executing or manage our social media executive effectively.
· Work with our top Casting Professionals to ensure the website is brimming with quality jobs and auditions
· Secure new clients & build long lasting relationships with our current clients through online channels
· Research, report on & chase opportunities to work with top brands and Casting Professionals
· Work closely with the talent managers by creating campaigns and broadcasts as required. and in the creation and administration of competitions for our members
· Report on the arts, fashion and entertainment industry activity
· Interact with talents and industry professionals, both online and offline.
· Use the tools available and other methods to promote our services and events, both online and offline.
· You will attend events on behalf of Talent2celeb when required
· Assisting with administrative tasks as required.
· A passion for the arts, fashion and entertainment industry.
· An entrepreneur with ability to work with little or no supervision.
· Email and CRM marketing experience
HND OR BSc Degree from any university.
Competitive salary and commission on deals won.
Lots of opportunities to learn and develop yourself.
Send your current CV/resume.
Send a sample of email to talents on our website introducing yourself and a summary of how you will add value to their membership.
Word Count: 500 words.
Send both to firstname.lastname@example.org