Role ProfileYou should possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Highly innovative with a proven ability to create and implement sales strategies to achieve growth in revenue. Results oriented and target driven. You should also possess strong interpersonal skills with abilities to effectively build and manage relationships.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Locating, developing, and defining business opportunities as well as negotiating, and closing business deals utilizing both traditional and online platforms.
- Generate new business with assigned clients and targets in line with the sales plan.
- Develop a list of prospects in both the public & private sector across target markets.
- Prepare proposals on company products/service offering.
- Updating sales activities using the CRM funnel.
- Going to conferences and seminars and keeping up with industry trends
- Meeting sales targets
- Administering technical presentations and establishing how a product meets client needs.
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned by Management.
- Able to use MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Good knowledge of B2B and B2C sales
- Solid understanding of business development principles.
- Able to work to deadlines and have an understanding of how businesses operate.
- Must be able to work under pressure and within environment of change, maintaining excellent quality.
- Able to work both in a team and also perform independently.
- Able to close deals.
- Good knowledge of Lagos market and its environs.
Education and Qualification:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree preferably in an Information Technology field.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ business experience.
- Possession of a professional certificate is an added advantage.
Job Title: Call Centre Team Lead
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct supervision of all call centre staff
- Monitoring call centre representatives and identify high and low performers by tracking their calls, customer satisfaction levels and general performance at work
- Handling of first level escalation.
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
- Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
- Forecasting and analyzing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis; improving performance by raising efficiency and sourcing new equipment to enable this, e.g. new dialing products
- Manage team by walking around. Be visible to answer questions.
- Take calls that CCRs can’t handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep CCRs aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- Motivate and encourage CCRs through positive communication and feedback
- Carry out any other duties as required
- Highly self-motivated
- High leadership and mentoring skills
- Strong Communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Persuasive and patient
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in any field
- 2-5 years experience in related field