Tearfund is a Christian international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injustice, and to restore dignity and hope in some of the world’s poorest communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Country Representative, Nigeria
Job Category: International Relief & Development (Outside UK)
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Start Date – Immediately
- Tearfund is looking for a Country Representative to lead and deliver Tearfund’s strategy in Nigeria.
- The role involves strategic planning, management of a partner portfolio, resource management, leadership and staff development, along with ensuring all aspects of in-country security, health and safety.
- As an able leader you will have substantial proven experience in team and people development, community development, budget management, strategic planning and thinking, project management and evaluation. Ideally you will also have proven ability in securing and managing institutional funding.
- You will be fluent in written and spoken English. Proficiency in Hausa would be an advantage.
- You will possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills and a strong awareness of integral mission.
- You will also need to be self disciplined, with the ability to work pro-actively, and be able to work effectively in a remote line management relationship.
- Applicants must be committed to Tearfunds Christian beliefs.
- This post may involve contact with children and the recruitment process will include specific checks related to child protection issues.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in Nigeria.
10,117,453 Naira gross per annum plus national benefits package.
Potential Interview Date
20th June, 2016.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Deadline: 30th May, 2016.