Esystem Impex Technology Limited is a reputable company head quatered in Lagos, Nigeria.
An establishment with deep expertise in information and communication technology services, business solutions, networking and provision of other services, we focus on the installation,
maintenance and supply of all kinds of computers, accessories, electrical and electronic as well as general information technology equipments.
Our credibility and professional competence are attested to by the wide spectrum of our clientele, which are mainly found in the commanding heights of the business world. Staff development remains a fundamental policy of our company, hence, we boast of highly productive staffs offering skilled services to our clients.
Job Title: HR MANAGER
Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- HR manager have two- or four-year degrees in HR management, and some senior-level managers have graduate or professional degrees, such as MBAs and law degrees.
How to Apply
- All interested and qualified applicant should
- forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- send full name, phone number, age, qualification and position applying for to the number on the advert above
Job Title: DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
- Proactively monitor the critical database systems and ensure minimum downtime
- Maintenance and improvement of databases including installation, configuration, upgrade, patches and bug fixes
- Performance tuning, including database/query tuning and re-writing SQLs
- Database development including writing and reviewing stored procedures
- Plan and execute Backup and recovery including disaster recovery and replication
- Database refreshes, data masking and schema patches
- Develop and maintain database standards
- Handle problem escalation with vendors as appropriate
- Oversee database security
- Work as part of a team and provide 24×7 support with on-call rotation
- Provide support to Junior Database Administrator to resolve issue.
- Create knowledge base for DB Administrator on issue and resolution.
- Managing the Junior Database resource and assigning work.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Mandatory to have Oracle /DB2 /SQL Server/My SQL & Unify Certification.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge in managing very large databases instances.
- Identifying and execute the RDMBS upgrade.
- Working knowledge in cluster and HA environment.
- Installing and configuring report service.
- Ability to find server bottleneck.
- Database hardening experience.
- Telecom domain knowledge will be an advantage.
- Experience with DB consolidation.
- Expert level skills in SQL & Shell scripting
- Exposure to Database Audit.
- Ability to plan, document, and effectively implement projects and systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English and the Spanish language (written and verbal)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, MSWord and Power Point
Minimum of 3 years of experience in database administration, relational database design and data warehouse applications and ETL processes etc.