New Graduate Vacancies for Customer Care Representative/ Sales Executive
Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative/ Sales Executive
- The CCR/ Sales Executive is responsible for efficient customer service and selling products to customers.
- To attend to all customers’ enquiries and sell competitive products
- To offer sales advice on products to customers
- Build and maintain effective customer relationship
- To strategically engage in active selling of products and close sales opportunities
- Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Selling skills
- Minimum of 2 years working experience. Preferably telecommunications, Banking or FMCG.
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Ability to use Amadeus GDS application proficiently
- Possession of 1-2 years working experience in an IATA recognised travel agency
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as CUSTOMER CARE REP.
Note: Applications without the proper subject, will not be processed atall.
Deadline: 13th June, 2016.