Nairtime is the largest provider of Airtime Credit Services in the African and Middle East region. We power XtraTime for MTN in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin, Zambia, Uganda and Afghanistan. We perform
We are looking for an experienced and passionate professional, eager to work in an evolving and dynamic environment as to act as a Managing Director for our offices in Nigeria. The Managing director will have the ability to demonstrate his/her confidence in managing various teams while developing also an outstanding relationship with a leading mobile operator, a strategically important large customer in Nigeria as the main responsible individual for cross-selling the ChannelVAS portfolio.
millions of transactions daily, enabling subscribers to communicate always and Mobile Operators to increase their airtime revenues.
Our innovative Intelligence Risk Profiler keeps defaults and service churn at an absolute minimum and facilitates the introduction of advanced solutions for SMS, Data, VAS and Hybrid-Postpaid bundles.
Nairtime is a member of the Channel IT Group, an international Telecom Services & Supplies company and a market leader in Mobile Network Infrastructure, Airtime Credit Services and Mobile Value Added Services.
Job Title: Managing Director
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Manage and support the Key Account, Business Development, Project Management and Finance teams of Channel IT, Nairtime, ChannelVAS and AdVoice in Nigeria and West Africa
- Direct account management of a large Mobile Operator in Nigeria
- Support and/or drive the relationship with the Mobile Operator at Group level
- Meet sales and financial targets for the business
- Optimize service revenue performance
- Keep accounts receivables within the set limits
- Develop a sales pipeline that enables the company to meet its sales goals, in particular West African markets such as Cameroon and Ivory Coast
- Manage key customer relationships
- Assist developing partnerships and channels
- Research and monitor markets, telecom industry, competitors, regulators and mobile operators
- Recommend and execute strategies
- Regular reporting on sales activities, opportunities, threats, project progress etc.
- Ensure on-time project delivery
- Drive solutions-orientated efforts
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including service, finance, marketing and technical resources required to meet account performance objectives and customer’s expectations
- Create organization structure and implement HR policies
- Member of the Company’s Group Management Team
- 8 – 10 Years of verifiable experience in Operational Strategy, Large Account Management & Revenue Performance Management
- Proven sales track record of Telecom and/or VAS services/solutions
- Sound understanding of the culture, politics and (regulatory) policies in Nigeria and a good insight into the telecom industry
- Experience with managing large and diverse teams while taking active role in suggesting strategic company and account plans
- Knowledge of Telecom Systems
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Cutting edge, consultative sales techniques
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ability to converse with stakeholders of all levels, from C-level to business operations
- Effective influencing, persuasive and negotiation skills
- Highly analytical, converting trends into actions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Multi-tasking and coordination
- English are required
How to Apply