Westfield Consulting Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of:
Their work includes:
- Registering and Scheduling students for driving training
- Training the students as per curriculum of driving skills and road safety. Ensuring that the student is gaining an increased awareness of using the road and the responsibilities that that entails.
- Preparing students for emergency situations.
- Informing them about the maintenance of the vehicle.
- Being a guide to the student, answering questions and reacting to situations that will arise on the road.
- Increasing the student’s Highway Code awareness.
- Maintaining the car and making sure that it is safe and compliant to traffic laws and regulations.
- Attracting new business, perhaps through local advertising.
- Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues
- Understands clients’ needs
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually
- Maintain the Driving school Student and visitors database
- Customer relationship management
- Support marketing activities
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
The person must be result oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment as well as demonstrate the following skills:
- Enthusiasm for the job; being able to inspire and create enthusiasm, and to give instructions clearly.
- Organisational skills: a system of planning lessons that will provide a steady progression to qualification.
- Excellent driving ability
- Communication Skills – excellent verbal and written communication
- Energy Level & Motivation for Sales
- Calmness and level headedness.
- The ability to react to potentially dangerous situations.
- A high degree of patience for dealing with difficult students and other road users.
- Presentation Skills, Proven listening, Negotiation and influencing Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Decision Making
- Meticulous attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task
- Conflict Management
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Other activities and duties as may be needed or directed by the Management of the Company
Education and Experience Required
- NCE/OND/HND/ Bachelor degree, in any course
- Additional qualifications, trainings and skill set acquired are added advantage
- Minimum 5 – 10 Driving experience
- Valid Drivers’ license
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience
- Ability to multi-task, Doggedness, Friendliness and Boldness
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com