Nestoil Plc Job Vacancies for Gym Instructor
- Conduct daily inspection of the gym to ensure that it is clean and tidy and the ambience of the gym is maintained at all times.
- Inspect gym equipment to ensure they are in good condition; escalate any identified malfunction for prompt repair and follow up as required until such issues are completely resolved.
- Design and promote various exercises and routines for different levels of fitness to meet the specific needs of users.
- Oversee the cleanliness and maintenance (scheduled and unscheduled) of gym equipment to ensure they are in good working conditions at all times.
- Assist gym users in performing routines; monitor their progress and execution of the routines as well as proper usage of the gym equipment to minimize injury and improve fitness.
- Educate and provide relevant information to users of the gym as appropriate about nutrition, weight control and lifestyle issues.
- Maintain proper inventory of gym equipment; select, issue and store equipment as appropriate.
- Give emergency first aid as required and ensure compliance with gym policy as well as health and safety requirements.
- Respond to enquiries, complaints and incidents in a friendly, constructive and timely manner.
- Maintain appropriate records as well as prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports to aid decision making.
Minimum of 6 years relevant work experience as a personal or group fitness trainer
- Strong interest in physical fitness and sports
- Good communication, interpersonal, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Energetic, resilient and flexible
- Customer-focused and approachable
- Ability to administer first aid effectively