Opportunites at Vic Lawrence & Associates Limited
VLA is one of the fastest growing People Management and HR consultancy firms in Nigeria today. We provide specialist support in the areas of Learning, Training & Development, Recruitment & Selection, Outsourcing, Strategy & Business Support, Testing and Assessment and HR Solutions.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Good first degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or other discipline from a reputable institution
- not less than 3 years
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numeracy and a strong aptitude for mathematics
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity
- Ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good presentation and report writing skills
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Ensure procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Manager
- Personal Assistant (to the ED) – Business & Commercial
- Commercial Officer
- Financial Accountant (Temporary)