Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UKâ€™s leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place. Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal. We combine our personal experiences of job seeking with our industrial and functional expertise and our local market knowledge to ensure that we provide a professional service that is beyond reproach. We recruit for a broad range of commercial organisations, ranging from SMEs to companies listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. We provide recruitment services for a number of sectors including: Telecommunications, Energy, IT, Accounting and Finance, Construction, Regeneration, Revenues and Benefits, Transportation, Agriculture and Manufacturing, Central and Local Government, Education and Training, Fund Raising and Charity, Healthcare Management, Marketing and Communications, HR and Business Support â€“ ensuring that you never need to look further than Productive People in your recruitment process or job search
Job Title: Social Media Intern
The Social Media Intern will play an active role in the development of Productive People’s online community.
The intern will maintain Productive People’s presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base.
The successful candidate will be required to start with immediate effect and will have a one on one session with our brand manager
• Updates Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
• Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with Productive People
• Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
. Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our social media accounts in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
• Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from Productive People activities and events.
• Complete other social media projects as assigned.
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or HND
· Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy
· Excellent verbal communications skills
· An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management
· Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in
your personal approach to work
· Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
· A proactive, service-focussed attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally
. Knowledge of Google Analytics will be an added advantage.