Job for ICT Expert at World Learning Nigeria
World Learning therefore wishes to engage a technical ICT expert(s) to support with the development and support of the platform. The consultant will work closely with the World Learning field office team and in extension the EECSP partners to develop and support the platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: ICT Expert – Development of Online Training Portal
Objectives of the Assignment
- The objective of the assignment is to develop an interactive online training platform that will act as a medium for reaching out to the CSOs to build their capacity.
Scope of Work
- The expert will be expected to draft an inception report outlining the functionality, features and applicability of the platform including the software application and database the system will run on
- Develop detailed system specifications and process flow
- Develop a wire frame of the structure to allow for feedback
- Develop the dummy platform for internal testing to allow for feedback
- Develop the necessary graphics for the webpage
- Upload the content to run on the platform
- Offer continuous technical support through the project period
- Inception report with detailed system specifications and work plan
- Dummy system for testing
- Develop the final portal
- Develop user training material and facilitate a training for the WL staff and end users
- The time frame for delivery is September 30, 2016.
Qualification and Skills
- Hold a Degree / HND in ICT with bias in web and software development. Training on web development and graphics will be an added advantage.
- Relevant hands on experience in developing online learning / training platforms.
- At least 3 years working experience in the field of ICT – web and software development
- Sound understanding of systems development cycle and information security
Key Skills / Attributes:
- Excellent web development and graphics skills
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Updated profile and or CV (not exceeding 3 pages)
World Learning’s responsibilities
- Provide office space (if required)
- Provide the relevant information required for the assignment
- Provide consultancy contract before the beginning of the assignment
- Pay the agreed consultancy fees as detailed in the contract
- Facilitate the consultants logistical costs as per the contractual terms of engagement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application to:firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc: email@example.com with subject heading “Development of e-training platform – EECSP”
Evaluation and award of consultancy:
- World Learning will evaluate the proposals and award the contract based on technical and financial feasibility. World Learning reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal received without offering an explanation and is not bound to accept the lowest or the highest bidder.
Note: Youth and women are highly encouraged to apply.
22nd August, 2016.