Hays Nigeria – Our client a multinational food manufacturer that produce, distribute and market their products in more than 25 countries across Africa. In Nigeria they have achieved substantial growth since they commenced operations in the early 1990’s and now sell their products in many
neighbouring countries, including Benin, Niger, Chad and the Central African Republic. Their product ranges from Dairy, powered milk, cereal and beverages.
Hays Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Manager – FMCG
- The company are currently looking for a Senior Technical Manager to develop, communicate, implement and review strategy for all technical activities in the company to ensure effective work results on site and facilities management, project management and the workshop functions. The position reports to the Country Managing Director.
The Key Responsibilities/Activities
- Workshop Fleet Function (All vehicles and Forklifts)
- Site/Facilities Management Function, including maintenance of the buildings and premises
- Projects function, planning management, coordination and financial control of projects
- Powder products production maintenance including the organization of the preventative maintenance of all the production equipment
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good knowledge of of operating the production machines, TQM, factory operations , equipment maintenance, quality management, service level monitoring and business process and knowledge
- This is a full expatriate role and preference will be given to candidates with experience of living and working in Nigeria.
Education & Experience
- B.S.c/HND/M.S.c in an Engineering/technical discipline plus relevant professional qualifications
- At least 10-12 years post graduation experience within technical operations and manufacturing, ideally with the FMCG, Food & Beverages sector
How to Apply
Click here to apply