Wärtsilä is a leading provider of complete life-cycle marine & energy solutions and services to customers globally. By emphasising technological innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. Visit www.wartsila.com.
Around the world, Wärtsilä employs more than 18,000 men and women with diverse skills, backgrounds and ambitions. Our values “Energy, Excellence and Excitement” are strengthened by the diversity of our employees.
We want to capture opportunities and make things happen, do things better than anyone else in our industry and foster openness, respect and trust to create excitement. We support our employees in developing themselves and finding their own path within Wärtsilä.
Job Title: Shift Operations Supervisor
Services Contract Management has the execution responsibility for three contract types: Operation & Maintenance (O&M) agreements, Maintenance agreements and Technical Management agreements. Globally the business covers close to 600 installations both on land and sea and is one of the strategic growth areas within the Services Division.
1. preparing SOP for all equipment’s as per requirement.
2. preparing and updating report formats for shift operations.
3. preparing training materials and give presentations for local staff.
4. prepare a training schedule and follow up reporting.
5. prepare failure reports and communicate to operation manager.
6. supervise shift operations as per requirements.
7. communicate with customer regarding operation related issues.
- Wartsila quality, safety and environment skills.
- Presentations skills.
- Communication in English skills.
- Trouble shooting Mechanical/Electrical.
- Technical drawings and flow charts.
- Operator station knowledge.
- GAS engine knowledge.
- Electrical knowledge of power plant.
- Operation data analytical skills.
- Technical skills
- BSc /HND in Electrical or Mechanical.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in captive power plant with GAS/Diesel Engines.