Latest Oil & Gas Jobs At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited
Around the world, Wärtsilä employs more than 18,000 men and women with diverse skills, backgrounds and ambitions. Our values “Energy, Excellence and Excitement” are strengthened by the diversity of our employees.
We want to capture opportunities and make things happen, do things better than anyone else in our industry and foster openness, respect and trust to create excitement. We support our employees in developing themselves and finding their own path within Wärtsilä.
1. preparing SOP for all equipment’s as per requirement.
2. preparing and updating report formats for shift operations.
3. preparing training materials and give presentations for local staff.
4. prepare a training schedule and follow up reporting.
5. prepare failure reports and communicate to operation manager.
6. supervise shift operations as per requirements.
7. communicate with customer regarding operation related issues.
- Wartsila quality, safety and environment skills.
- Presentations skills.
- Communication in English skills.
- Trouble shooting Mechanical/Electrical.
- Technical drawings and flow charts.
- Operator station knowledge.
- GAS engine knowledge.
- Electrical knowledge of power plant.
- Operation data analytical skills.
- Technical skills
- BSc /HND in Electrical or Mechanical.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in captive power plant with GAS/Diesel Engines.