U-Connect Human Resources limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company with its head office in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in 2004, with an aim to transform your business into customer centers through our innovative Human Resources and pro-active Customer care solution.
The firm offers an array of services; personnel outsourcing, recruiting, customer services, quality management solutions, outplacements, and payroll administrations.
Job Title: Customer Service/Business Development Executive
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
· Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
· Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
· Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
· Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
· Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply Online