Entry Level Job Opportunities at VoguePay Nigeria
VoguePay.com, as the leading online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online. We hereby require application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Ref No: VPBDM0916
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Establish new accounts, develop, coordinate, and monitor performance of existing ones
- Identify, cultivates, and solicit business from new companies and also initialize sales leads to determine potential of securing new business.
- Prepare proposals and contracts for clients;
- Ensure that total sales target in the region is met.
- Compliance to all approved policies, processes and procedures.
- Sustains the growth of company’s business
- Establishing new business relationships within the industry
- Evaluating the business ideas according to the company criteria
- Carrying out the supporting market studies
- Defining project scope
- Calculating sales prices in accordance with company rules for profitability
- Project Management
- Customer Relations Management
- Identifies and cultivates the relationship with decision makers at the major accounts
- Ensures flawless flow of communication
- Market Intelligence in the following areas
- Competitor intelligence, Advertising and Promotion, Edits company literature, product profiles, company website
- Organizes participation at trade shows
- Generate weekly reports.
- Strategy/Corporate Development/Investment Requests
- Assists in the strategy development and review
- Assists in establishing and reviewing the 5 – year business plan
- Assists in the search and evaluation of partners
- Covers the section “ business development ” in internal training programs
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales , Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
- Minimum of OND/BSc in a relevant discipline A paradoxical blend of personal humility and professionalism Advanced degree in Management and Social sciences (Master’s Degree is an advantage)
- Minimum of 1-3 years hands-on experience in business development or sales/marketing Flair for commercial activities
- Familiarity with basic financial principles
- Must have good communication, numerical and analytical skills Time management skills Must have good interpersonal
- Must be thorough & motivated Must be professional, flexible & amicable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV’s to:email@example.com use job position title as subject.
Deadline:12th September, 2016 .