The Senate of the Federal University Gashua has approved that all eligible candidates who applied to the University for admission in the 201612017 academic session through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) should be screened.
2016/2017 Federal University Gashua Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as First Choice and scored not less than 180 points are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- Payments for the registration start on Friday 9th September, and close on 23rd September, 2016.
- Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgement slip will be closed by midnighton 23rd September, 2016.
- The physical screening exercise will take place from 26th 28th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Go to the University website (http://fugashua.edu.ng/) and follow all instructions for registration:
- The Screening fee is N2, 500 and you are required to print your payment invoice from the University portal.
- All payment must be made through eTranzact Pin Vending to any branch of First Bank Nationwide.
- You will be given eTranzact pin or confirmation number by the Bank after payment.
- Go back to the portal, under Prospective Student menu and follow the instructions up to ‘verify’.
- Your payment will be verified and you can print your Application Fee Receipt with. your Applicant ID. Please note that you have to quote the Applicant ID in all future correspondence with the University as regards your admission.
Note: Any candidate who fails to register online for the screening exercise within the stipulated date will not be considered for physical screening.