Graduate Architectural Landscaper At TheJobMag Limited
Thejobmag is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria.
Job Title: Architectural Landscaper
Details: Job Summary:
The incumbent will be responsible for planning, designing and supervision of the development and construction of external land areas such as gardens, parks, residential or commercial sites.
To be considered for this role, you must be an architect and must be able to carry out 3D designs and rendering. Some of your responsibilities would include;
1. You will be responsible for preparing landscape designs, construction plans and cost estimates for projects.
2. You will be responsible reviewing construction plans for all land scape improvements.
3. Carrying out site visits and inspections is also a major aspect of your job.
4. You will also prepare reports and sometimes, make presentations to clients.
5. Support the organisation by performing other tasks as assigned.
Desired Competencies & Experience
To be selected for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following competencies
Possession of a degree in Architecture.
Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD/Revit.
Minimum of 1 year experience.
Have an eye for design
Excellent organisational skills
Ability to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
Proficiency in use of MS Office tools
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply Online