Job Vacancies at Graphic Designers at Kings Elite Global Resources Limited
Our major goal is helping businesses utilize digital technology to improve their business and attract more sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Create visually appealing media content for both print and web applications. Media content includes logos, banners, booklets, social media images etc.
- Design and manage print and web publications such as Media Guides, Brochures, Logo, etc.
- Assist in the planning and execution of various marketing campaigns
- Manage multiple projects from concept to finish while meeting the high expectations of our clients
- Work directly with clients during the design process
- Supply initial proofs and revised designs in a timely manner
- Excellent understanding of design principles
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, agency-style environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to teach students on Graphic Designs
- The ideal candidate must be a critical thinker with a strong design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better
- The individual is proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about design in an entrepreneurial environment
Education and/or Experience
- Have a good understanding about branding
- Display creativity and innovation.
- Have basic IT skill and understanding of current media and technology trends.
- Be willing to learn everyday.
- Be willing to perform other functions aside their core specific tasks
- Be willing to Work on a number of projects at any one time of all scales independently or as part of a team
- Have ability to work to clear defined milestones within a project and of strict time constraints
- Complete company reporting requirements; timesheets, job logs, Etc.
- A clear understanding of design-centered processes, proven methodologies for identifying and solving problems
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery and graphic elements
- A strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing concepts.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, including demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based graphics.
- Dedicated, action-oriented, flexible and strong attention to detail.
- Passion for graphic design.
- Strong creative, design and interactive skills; strong communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:email@example.com