Randstad Construction Property Engineering – Our client, Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO), is the worlds leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Volunteer – Education KT
Reference Number: JOB0095205
Job Type: Voluntary services
- Teach Science to students from all abilities with a particular emphasis on the delivery of Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Agriculture, and Mathematics.
- The role will require you to ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives and delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies.
- Ability to thinking clearly, deeply and broadly.
- Practicing innovation & change. Practicing gender & cultural diversity.
- Strong skills for relating and working with men and women, boys and girls.
- Ability to take initiatives, team player who is able to work with minimum supervision.
- Familiar with current education sector programming.
- Knowledge on Child protection issues and child rights.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to vary communication content and style to suit audiences to inform, motivate and inspire.
- Ability to speak fluent Hausa and have experience living and working in Northern Nigeria.
All volunteers have an allowance paid in local currency. The allowance meets reasonable living expenses in country, but will not be enough to send money home.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online