The Niger Delta Development Commission hereby announces the list of successful students for the 2016 NDDC Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship.
2016 Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) List of Successful Students
All awardees are required to report for a Pre-Departure Briefing, holding on Tuesday, October 4, 2016, Banquet Hall Hotel Presidential Port Harcourt, with the following (original copies):
- WASC/NECO Certificate
- Degree Certificate (1st degree for Msc awardees and 1st degree and Msc certificates for PhD awardees)
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification Letter
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Means of identification (that is, International Passport/Driver’s Licence/National ID Card/Voter’s Card)
- NYSC Certificate/Exemption Certificate
- Marriage Certificate/Newspaper publication of Change of Name (for married awardees)
- Representatives of awardees who are unavoidably absent should come along with any of the following for proper identification:
- International Passport/Driver’s Licence/Voter’s Card/National ID Card, including copy of the International Passport of awardee and a letter of authorisation from the awardee.
- Registration of successful candidates begin at 8a.m.
Click Here to View the List of Successful Candidates