Operations Manager at a Leading FMCG Company
Randstad MENA – Our client, a leading FMCG company is looking for a credible and qualified candidate to manage all production assets and associated operating crews in Nigeria. Our client is a reputable multi-national business offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Participate in strategic Safety initiatives and directs and maintain high levels of safety awareness through 100% employee participation.
- Provides leadership and direction to deputies using team concepts and techniques to accomplish departmental/plant objectives
- Assist and support maintenance programmes to ensure increased asset reliability.
- To lead on the development of new business opportunities within the UAE marke
- Maintain and enforce effective financial and internal controls in order to achieve zero audit finding. Full compliance with Government Regulations and Corporate Policies.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of a B.Tech in Production Management or a B.Sc Degree preferably in Production, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years plant and people management experience in a high speed manufacturing environment (FMCG) is required, of which at least 3 years must be in a senior management role.
- Sound management and leadership skills are essential and above average computer literacy are required.
- Proven record of operational success or related business success.
- Understanding of ISO systems
How to Apply
Click here to apply online