The Federal University Oye-Ekiti hereby invites all applicants who may wish to change their course of study to the recently approved new academic programmes to visit the University website www.fuoye.edu.ng to apply for internal change of course online effective from Tuesday, November 15th – Monday, November 28th, 2016.
Faculty of Ariculture
- B. Sc. Hospitality and Tourism Management
Faculty of Arts
- B.A History and International Studies
Faculty of Education
I.) Educational Management and Business Studies:
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
II.) BLS. Library and Information Science Education
III.) Educational Foundation
- B.A. (Ed) English Education
IV.) Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Mathematics Education
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and participated in the 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who did not apply to Federal University Oye Ekiti but obtained UTME cut-off score of 180 can also apply.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
E-Portal Access Fee
- Each candidate will be required to pay a processing fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only.
- Payment should be made via Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- Applicants should ensure that their UTME subjects combination is relevant to the selected programme
- Submit a valid e-mail address and a cell phone number during registration.
- Complete the ‘O’ Level section with the required 5 ‘O’ level credits for the applied course in either one (1) or two (2) sittings
Candidates for Direct Entry are also Eligible
Requirements: A minimum of lower credit for OND holders or minimum of Merit for NCE holders, or their equivalent.
How to Apply
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on: Pay a Federal Government Agency.
- On the Name of MDA field: Type/Select “Federal University Oye-Ekiti – 1000134”
- Click here to commence screening
- Under Name of Services/Purpose select “PROJECT”.
- In the description field, type in: 2016/2017 Change of Course.
- Enter the amount to be paid which is N5,000.00
- Enter the other information i.e Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone
- Proceed to Payment.
- Click here to Read the requirement for your courses first before registration (pdf)
- Begin your screening with your Remita Retrieval Reference
- Update the relevant fields and continue
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ayodeji – 08162491328; Ola – 08060239459; Bamidele – 08027409196; Maureen – 07080951567, 08034430891 between 8:00am – 6:00pm.
Note: Applicants that do not adhere strictly to the instructions on the university website will be disqualified
Deadline: Monday, 28th November, 2016