Gilead is a Limited Liability Pharmaceutical Company Registered in Uganda in 1999. The company has both a retail and and Import/distribution division; the former has a large network of retail outlets in Uganda.
Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Education and Experience
- Diploma in Sales/Business related Course
- Degree holder in a Sales or Marketing course will have an added advantage.
- At least 1 year of appropriate experience in sales and marketing.
The key responsibilities of the position:
- Direct Selling of Products and Services
- Prepare weekly activities schedule for planned prospects and activities, call or visit and write an after sale report.
- Follow up on all services queries for the signed up clients, plan and attend service meeting, address and provide timely feedback.
- Communicate escalated customer sales / issues to the Health Centre Manager.
- Provide quarterly market intelligence report to the management.
- Prepare a written after sale report and send it to the Health Centre Manager by the end of each week.
- Maintain proper record of prospects made, activities undertaken, activations done and give a written report every month.
- Ability to communicate effectively, excellent presentation skills
- A go-getter who can take initiative, innovative and can work independently
- Focus to develop business through increasing Sales Revenue
- Good in customer service skills and a team player
- Pleasant personality, achievement orientation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
Deadline 30th December, 2016.