Productive People Limited – A leading security company with core competence in the design, installation and maintenance of varied “full options “turnkey security solutions.
Job Title: IT Engineer
Salary: 90,000NGN – 120,000NGN
Level: 1-2 years
Type: One year fixed term contract (renewable to a permanent Position after the period based on performance)
- The IT Engineer assists clients to configure, repair and maintain Information Technology (IT) devices and their accessories.
- The (IT) Engineer is responsible for general maintenance of the Client’s technology support systems.
Experience, Competencies, and Education:
- -Bachelor’s degree/HND in Computer Science or relevant degree from a recognized tertiary Institution in a relevant field.
- – A minimum of 1-2 years experience.
- -Knowledge of security supported applications
- -Ability to learn and support new technologies
- -Possess high level interpersonal communication skills
- -Certifications in MCSA, MCSE and others are added advantages
- Loyalty, commitment and the desire to stay on the job and learn after extensive training
- – In essence, the IT Engineer is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of computer systems.
- -Serving as a liaison between clients and the technology department to resolve issues.
- -Installing the latest, Industry grade software and packages to ensure devices maximum operations.
- -Provide on site support for maintenance and repair of client’s devices & systems, software installations, network connectivity, and peripheral network equipment.
- -Troubleshoots devices problems and determine source (hardware, software, user access, etc) Advice on appropriate action and solving hardware/software faults.
- -Installing and configuring IT systems
- -Establishing good working relationship wIth other professionals in order to find solution of problems.
- -Works one-on-one with client’s staff on projects application.
- -Perform other duties assigned by his Supervisors
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply