Co Creation Hub (CcHUB) is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place.
The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
Co Creation Hub (CcHUB) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Jobs Title: Information Security Consultant (Contract)
- CcHUB’s Digital Security team works to ensure the security of all code, systems, and data used by NGOs, Journalists, Activists and Civil Societies (clients) that we provide support to.
- The Information Security Consultant is responsible for assessing a client’s business and operating environment risk and infrastructure vulnerability posture.
- This position requires a wide range of knowledge of network infrastructures, operating systems hardware platforms, networking systems and the security vulnerabilities within each category.
- The qualified individual in this position will scan customer networks to discover and exploit security flaws and vulnerabilities.
- The candidate should have a minimum of one (1) year of relevant information security experience or proof of other recognized security certifications.
- Possess industry-recognized security certification(s) including one or more of the following: Certified Ethical Hacker (preferable), and/or any other relevant certification.
Competencies – Skills/Knowledge/Abilities
- Strong understanding of various web technologies, and experience with application code review.
- Adequately explains, presents, demonstrates [when applicable] and documents the operational impact of a particular vulnerability/exploit. Assists customers with remediation tasks for found vulnerabilities.
- Understanding of Industry standard information security standards and their applicability.
- Understanding of system infrastructures, vulnerabilities, exploits and remediation tasks.
- Demonstrates an ability to methodically analyze problems and identify solutions and communicate to a non-technical audience.
- Exhibits good writing and communications skills, to include the ability to render concise reports, summaries, and formal oral presentations.
ResponsibilitiesResponsible for scanning and performing in-depth penetration testing and reporting customer business and operating environments and network infrastructure related to compliance and other relevant industry standards. Activities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand the Scope of Work for each customer agreement and perform the duties and tasks required by those agreements in an organized, professional manner.
- Review and analyze security vulnerability data to identify applicability and false positives.
- Document all processes and procedures in accordance with relevant standards.
- Report on findings and assist customers in remediation activities as required.
- Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing, utilizing commercial and open source tools.
- Effectively provide technical risk assessment of technologies in networks, applications, systems, wireless.
How to Apply
Click here to apply
Note: This is a temporary contract.