Kanma Properties Development Company Ltd (KPDC), a leading developer of residential and commercial accommodation based in Abuja Nigeria.
Kanma Properties Development Company Ltd is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: Land Surveyor
- Undertaking land surveys/measurements using a variety of specialist technical equipment (including theodolites, laser alignment devices, satellite positioning systems etc.)
- Analysing data using plans, maps, charts and computer applications such as CAD and GIS
- Presenting data to clients
- Advising about technical matters and whether the construction plans are viable
- Writing reports
- Managing projects and/or multi-disciplinary teams
- Producing and/or advising about construction plans and drawings.
Job Title: Architect
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
- Consult with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of structure.
- Direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
- Plan layout of project.
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
- Prepare scale drawings.
- Integrate engineering element into unified design.
- Conduct periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
- Administer construction contracts.
Job Title: Registered Town Planner
- Makes recommendations to Planning Board for appropriate action or additional conditions to be imposed.
- Collects land use data for use in preparation of comprehensive plan and development of zoning
- Develops Capital Improvement Projects for the Town; directs the implementation of the five-year capital plan and monitors its progress.
- Performs related work as required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter/Resume to: email@example.com
Note: Evidence of registration and seal with ARCON or NIA will be required. Applications receive after this date will not be consider.
Deadline 30th November, 2016.