Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat recruiting to fill the following vacant job positions below:
Job Title: Manager, Analytics & Consumer Insights
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As part of the customer value management team, the role holder will be responsible for developing and conducting advanced modelling and analytics of customer data available across the enterprise by providing strategic actionable insights that are turned into campaign actions and results.
- Leveraging internal data as well as external market data to develop quantitative and predictive models while conducting analyses in support of the customer value management team.
- Provide a stream of practical actionable insights to the rest of the business covering analysis of customer behavioural patterns and potential campaign and recommend hidden opportunities through data insights.
- Perform advanced micro analysis of customer value bands within the database with practical insights and recommendations on how to grow value and extend customer lifetime value by turning customer insights into tangible campaigns and actions that will drive revenue.
- Leveraging on advanced statistical analyses with a detailed understanding of data mining techniques e.g. predictive modelling, segmentations and providing strategic recommendations and insights into key areas such as: retentions, churn, LTV, CVM, Portfolio Management and Product Management.
- Design advanced analytics to address customer behaviour associated with customer identification attraction, retention and customer developments.
- Use data mining tools in interpreting and analyzing large data sets through cluster analysis, CHAID/CART, latent class, or other segmentation methods.
- Design models and advanced analytics to address customer behavior associated with customer identification, attraction, retention and customer development.
- A first Degree in relevant numerate discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years relevant work experience with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
- Industry Certification(s) and or Postgraduate/Professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage)
- Expertise in data mining, transformation, and analysis
- Expertise in building customized models in SAS, SQL, or other data-mining / ETL tools
- Ability to use business judgment to guide analysis, draws implications from analysis, and synthesize into clear communications.
- Excellent understanding of data manipulation and interrogation techniques, data mining and statistical techniques such as linear and logistical regression, CHAID and clustering
Job Title: Analyst, Data & Business Segment Support
Location: Lagos, NG
- The analyst will provide support in the areas of analytics and campaign management to data, business and other segments key to driving revenue optimization objectives of the consumer segment through analytics-driven marketing campaigns and offer development.
- Assist in the development and management of marketing campaigns that will drive the performance of products and services.
- Support the execution and operationalize marketing strategies as required by Data/Business and other segment managers in order to support marketing and sales plans.
- Assist in utilising various Customer Value Management analytical tools to develop and implement revenue generating campaigns aimed at addressing decline in various product baskets.
- Support the creation and manage balanced scorecards that will show the relative success and performance of campaigns.
- Support the implementation of ideas that will motivate campaign response using feedback from previous campaign results, model optimal offer strategies, reach and frequency trends, retention curves, customer value, and other insights gleaned from mining the marketing database.
- Analyse and present reports on results of campaigns and other customer value management activities to ensure continuous improvement.
- Support the analysis the effectiveness of campaign programs through the interpretation of results and ROI for marketing and sales programs.
- Work cohesively with Data/Business and other segment managers to develop, execute, review and optimize product & service development and customer programs that align with marketing strategy.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the Manager Consumer Insight and Analytics.
- First Degree from a recognised University
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- One year post NYSC work experience.
- Products and Service Knowledge
- Brand Management
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
How to Apply
Click here to apply
NB: On the proceeding page, click (New Jobs (Last 7 days))