Christian Usoboh, a reputable cleaning firm in Ikoyi, Lagos, requires the services of qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clients Relationship Manager
- Providing help and advice to customers using your organisation’s products or services;
- communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants.
- Manage her client relationship arm of the firm
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill;
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing.
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software.
- Writing reports analysing the customer service that your organisation provides.
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
- The candidate must possess a Diploma / OND degree from a reputable Institution in Nigeria.
- Must live on the Island.
Job Title: Female Account Clerk
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual cost
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- The applicant must have a Diploma/OND in Accounting or other related fields, must be able to use accounting software like peachtree, and must live on Lagos Island axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st January, 2017.