Managing Director/CEO Job at a Reputable Microfinance Bank
Angelo Consults – Our client, a reputable Microfinance Bank in Lagos, Nigeria seeks to employ a goal oriented, dynamic and experienced professional to lead the Bank’s team to achieve the highest performance standards including managing the overall bank’s resources to achieve the bank’s business planned targets and customer satisfaction by ensuring implementation of the bank’s work plan, policies, processes and procedures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director/CEO
Reporting to: Board of Directors
Growth in revenue and bank portfolio:
- Developing, ensuring implementation and monitoring of bank targets and drawing annual plans for approval and execution in line with the regional and overall business targets
- Leading and growing a healthy bank portfolio and minimize risks
- Reporting the Bank’s performance to the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Provide superior level customer relationship management and promote sales and service culture through coaching
- Assures the filling of all legal and regulatory documents and monitores compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Managing and monitoring the individual loans by carrying out pre & post engagement processes, activation and overall growth and sustainability
- Monitor and ensure compliance to all the bank’s policies, processes, procedures and other controls
Mission, Policy and Planning:
- Informs the Board and its committees about trends, issues, problems and activities in order to facilitate policy-making.
General Management and Administration:
- Provides general oversight of all the bank’s activities, manages the day-to day operations, and assures a smoothly functioning, efficient organization
Human Resources & Performance Management:
- Overall increase in staff performance and productivity
- Managing and implementing change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
- Works with the Board to enable it fulfill its governance functions and facilitates optimum performance by the Board, its committees and individual members
- Assures an effective fund development program by serving as the chief development officer or hiring and supervising an individual responsible for this activity
Job SpecificationOther Qualification:
- B.Sc in any Arts, Social Science or Science discipline
Other Desired Qualification:
- MSc in a social science discipline, other Microfinance Certifications is an added advantage
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years):
- Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience with a financial institution – Bank, Mortgage Bank, Micro Finance Bank, Finance House, Leasing Company etc.
- Ideally should not be less than a Senior Manager grade in a commercial Bank or General Manager in any other financial institution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter and CV in the body of a single email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject area should read MD/CEO- Microfinance Bank.
Deadline: 12th January, 2017.