Finance Institution Recruitment for Graduate IT Support Officers
Workforce Management Center (WFMC) – Our client, a reputable Finance Institution, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
- To provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals.
- 1 – 2 years of hands-on experience working in an end-user desktop support role or computer operations environment required.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007 to 2013.
- Knowledge of installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, XP and Vista.
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008 and 2012.
- Remote Desktop support.
- Small Business Server 2008/2011.
- Active Directory and Exchange.
- Patch management.
- Advanced printer / peripheral device troubleshooting.
- TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
- Remote support for handheld smartphones and tablets.
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate.
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Perform user administration duties.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kindly indicate “IT Support Officer” as subject of the mail.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.