We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Instructional Technologist/Designer
Successful applicants will be expected to do the following:
- Present and make recommendations regarding course design, technology, and instruction delivery options.
- Develop instructional materials and products for technology-based redesign of courses.
- Design learning products, including web-based aids or electronic performance support systems.
- Provide analytical support for the design and development of training curricula, learning strategies, educational policies, or courseware standards.
- Demonstrate absolute comfort with the use of computers and other workplace IT tools (Skype, Office, etc.) Interview subject matter experts or conduct other research to develop instructional content.
- Assess effectiveness and efficiency of instruction according to ease of instructional technology use and student learning, knowledge transfer, and satisfaction.
- Develop instructional materials, such as lesson plans, handouts, or examinations.
- Develop instruction or training roadmaps for online and blended learning programs.
- Develop measurement tools to evaluate the effectiveness of instruction or training interventions.
- Adapt instructional content or delivery methods for different levels or types of learners.
- Recommend instructional methods, such as individual or group instruction, self-study, lectures, demonstrations, simulation exercises, and role-playing, appropriate for content and learner characteristics.
- Provide technical advice on the use of current instructional technologies, including computer-based training, desktop videoconferencing, multimedia, and distance learning technologies.
The ideal candidate must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Possess a minimum of first degree from a reputable educational institution, higher degree will be an added advantage
- Demonstrate absolute comfort with the use of computers and other workplace IT tools (Skype, Office, etc.)
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Have at least 3years experience as a Principal or HOD in a decent institution of higher learning.
- Speak AND write EXCELLENT English and bring a congenial personality with the confidence to FLAWLESSLY interact with other colleagues in a process environment.
- The ability to come up with a number of ideas about a topic (the number of ideas is important, not their quality, correctness, or creativity).
- The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
Job Title: Dean of the College of General Studies (CGS)
- The Dean of the College of General Studies is the chief academic and administrative officer of the school and is responsible for ensuring the standard of operations in the school are consistent with those of the Institute.
Duties will Following
- Coordinating the development of academic programs within the school.
- Promoting and serving as a model for teaching professional achievement and professional service.
- Supervising all efforts involving personnel including recruiting, termination, faculty evaluation, promotion etc…
- Building and maintaining working relationships with faculty and administration in all areas of the school.
- Participating in student recruitment, selection, and admission, making admissions recommendations when required.
- Building and maintaining effective communication between students and faculty with the school.
- Ensuring the adherence of all faculty members and students to school policies and procedures and ensuring that all practices are consistent with those of the Institute.
- Promoting the school by participating in community, state, and national events or meetings, and by developing partnerships with industry and secondary education institutions.
- Reporting to the Provost and board of trustees.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Educational background in the Educational Administration, Law, Business Management, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated success leading advancement operations in an educational institution.
- Prior leadership skills in development, implementation and maintenance.
- Demonstrated commitment to partnership and collaborating with higher education institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline:1st June, 2017