Kings Elite is a Lagos based Digital Media Agency. We are looking forward to recruiting talented individuals that will work together as a team to deliver high quality Digital services to our clients. Our major goal is helping businesses utilize digital technology to improve their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer
- We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft and writes well designed code
- We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
- You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching
- The developer will be expected to develop WordPress Plugins and Web Applications
- The primary job responsibility for the PHP developer position is to provide PHP programming and functionality for a variety of web applications.
- You will be challenged on a daily basis to solve problems in new and creative ways.
- A successful candidate will have demonstrable experience building real online applications such as a social e-commerce site, desktop applications etc. in a LAMP environment and will be able to make a meaningful contribution from day one.
- You should be comfortable working with team members at all levels and departments within the organization.
- You will be willing to share your opinions and insights with business leaders in order to affect rapid decision cycles and effective technical solutions to business requirements.
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Candidate should possess a OND, HND, BA/B.Sc
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii)
- Strong database knowledge specifically SQL Server and MySQL
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
- Kings Elite is a Lagos based Digital Marketing and Website Design Agency. We are looking forward to recruiting talented individuals that will work together as a team to deliver high quality Digital services to our clients.
- Our major goal is helping businesses utilize digital technology to improve their business and attract more sales.
- Performing general clerical duties, such as photocopying, faxing, scanning, mailing, and filing
- Post on Social Media consistently to generate buzz online
- Perform work related errands
- Clean the office area and rest rooms
- Assist departments as needed
- Attend to customers where necessary
- Receive official calls where necessary
- Perform errands that assist daily functions.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Marketing ability to promote sales
- Perform other administrative duties as may be assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Good organizational skills and record keeping
- Exceptional understanding and use of social media, functionalities and its benefits
- Good computer skills, excellent use of the Microsoft office tools
- Tolerant and honest
- Great work ethics and punctual
- Cheerful presence and people skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self starter who can work independently
- Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload
- Ability to follow directions
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- This position is saddled with the responsibility of creating groundbreaking visual and UX design solutions in support of the Brand Experience team
- Responsible for creating compelling and innovative visual design and multimedia solutions
- Liaising with clients and developing graphics and multimedia solutions from their concepts
- Create wire frames, mock-ups and prototypes of rich interactive interfaces to communicate design concepts
- Design GUI for web and mobile applications (Windows, Mobile, Android, IOS, & BB)
- Participate in documenting user interaction work flows
- Discover, evaluate, and document design patterns and standards for proposed solutions
- Deliver exceptional and innovative results, with an agile approach and mobile-first mind set across all projects, fueled by best of breed design and technologies
- Work closely with Product Management and Development Engineering to create innovative solutions that meet business needs
- Perform usability testing and analysis through all aspects of the design process
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wire frames, mockups, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Proficiency in creating responsive web sites that work on various devices such as Mobile, Tablets and Desktop.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Problem solving skills and independent self-direction
- Design & Analytical Skills
- Ability to communicate/interact/collaborate effectively in a team
- Strong background in creative and graphics design
- We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various projects to expand our clients digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
- This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- You should have command of best practices and trends in content writing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Create 1-3 resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of our other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Produce content for our clients in various industries
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st May, 2017.