Teclab Management Services Limited, is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and
training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Core purpose of the Job:
- Enhance effectiveness by providing information management support, providing personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement
- Conserves time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential, secures information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Possess excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Process Improvement
- Dealing with Complexity
- Reporting Skills
- Supply Management
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
- Equipment Maintenance
- Travel Logistics
- Analyzing Information
- Strategic Planning
- Attention to Detail
Job Title: Web/Media Executive
- To support the Business Development team in achieving set targets through support and in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, as well as full support services to the various Business units.
- Be a web Interactive individual, drawing traffic to the website by giving scheduled security updates and latest trends to a target audience.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
Social Media Monitoring:
- Monitor trends in social media
- Monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations
- Web Duties
- Drive traffic to the web by making it attractive and busy
- Send links to the web to the General Public.
Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Entrepreneurial and Numerical Competence
- Business Consulting and Development
- Competency Management
- Customer Focus
- Information Management
- Learning and Self Development
- Planning and Organizing
- Result Orientation / Strategic Thinking.
- Complaint & Conflict Management (Emergency/ Crisis Management)
Job Title: School Nurse
- Manage and coordinate the assigned school’s health services program based on school division policies, procedures, and protocols, and by local, state and national regulations and statues; maintain and operate the school clinic.
- Ensure compliance with procedures, protocols, and other instructions provided by the coordinator of health services or contained in division manuals and protocols.
- Assume responsibility for appropriate assessment, planning, intervention, evaluation, management, and referral activities for students.
- Initiate emergency procedures for students and staff as needed.
- Maintain clinic equipment and assesses the need for consumable supplies on an annual basis.
- Provide nursing care and physical screening to students; assess students and implement first aid measures for students as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use clinic/medical equipment; possess basic pharmacological knowledge; ability to assess emergency situations and act accordingly;
- Comfortable knowledge of universal procedures and ability to teach this to others;
- Willing attitude to be a part of the school team;
- Strong sense of professionalism;
- Management and organizational ability, common sense, motivation, positive attitude;
- And the ability/willingness to participate in ongoing professional and staff development, both independently and through system-offered opportunities.
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Basic computer skills;
Education and Experience
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program; Bachelor of Nursing Degree preferred; licensed as a registered nurse.
- A minimum of three to four years nursing experience and experience in community health, pediatrics, emergency care.
Job Title: Marketing Executive (Female)
Core purpose of the Job:
- Contribute effectively to Business Development by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement by:
- Understanding the Organizations’ customers’ and market needs.
- Developing compelling concept papers and proposals that meet the needs of customers and funding organizations.
- Closing on new business opportunities.
- Preparing project information for review, vetting, and final “green-lighting” from Management Team.
- Finalizing working relationships and agreements.
- Building longer term relationships with key customers.
- Maintaining and growing relationships with key areas of the organization including marketing, portfolios, human resources and finance.
- Developing and managing timelines for multiple projects.
- Effecting a smooth transition to the teams that will execute new programs or projects.
- Seeking input from content experts, marketing department, and operations team on program and proposal development.
- Developing business models and detailed project budgets.
- Ensuring that new projects are appropriately resourced.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Must be an optimistic, self-directed and self-confident performer
- Must act with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must have knowledge of marketing, financial analysis and budgeting
- Must have high energy, be organizationally agile, and have the ability to transform concepts into action
- Must be able to, and enjoy, work within a team
- Must be able to work in a small, fast moving, and at times, intense environment
- Must be skilled in project and relationship management
- Must have analytical and detail orientation
- Must have superb writing and verbal communication skills
- A Degree in Business Administration.
- Job Specification (Experience & Training) Academic and Professional: First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 Years’ Experience In a similar role.
- To ensure that the core goals of the organization is achieved through effective Business Management;
- Effective administration and cost effective Resource Management.
- Achievement of all set targets
- Ensure all projects/proposals are well defined in terms of detailed deliverables and time frames
- Manage and monitor the implementation of all initiatives against the overall objective(s)
- Supervisory/Leadership/Managerial Complexity
- Provide clear direction and mentoring to subordinates
- Promote and encourage teamwork among subordinates
- Creativity, Independent Thought and Judgment
- Define and develop business plans for the Business Unit
- Facilitate the development of existing & new businesses and ensure these are aligned to overall plan (includes implementation, risk mitigation and contingency plans)
Job Title: Client Service Executive
Core Purpose of the Job:
- Establish and cultivate relationships with a company’s clients.
- Client service executives might execute training seminars so clients experience the greatest benefits from a company’s products.
- Develop sales proposals and collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
- Oversee and coordinate client escalated operational issues
- Manage and oversee effective dissemination of client information to operations teams
- Timely flagging of issues to management
- Update database
- Interface with clients frequently and maintain an excellent relationship with them
- Minimum of B.Sc in Humanities or related courses. A Master’s Degree would be and added advantage
Job Specification (Experience & Training) Academic and Professional:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Three to five years’ related experience, or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Good listening skills
- Good people skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Time Management.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate with confidence.
- Knowledge of all companies’ products and services.
- Strategic and innovative thinker with proven ability to communicate a vision and drive results.
- Ability to solve problems and execute on initiatives.
- Ability to work collaboratively internally and externally.
- Self-assured and results oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to assess business needs, design and implement programs and evaluate results.
- Demonstrated management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 8th March, 2017.