Jobs at a Reputable Production Company for a Regional Sales Manager
Workforce Management Center (WFMC) – Our client, a reputable Production Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
To carry out all sales activities within the region in order to meet set targets.
- A first degree or HND in related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in consumer foods.
- Capability to work within a multicultural team.
- Language capabilities: Fluent in English; majors local dialects will be a plus.
- Communication and diplomacy skills.
- To ensure a harmonious relationship with company’s various distribution channels and institutional customers to achieve set target.
- To source for viable prospects in the region.
- To maintain a hitch-free delivery to the customers and strive to resolve complaint within 24 hours, if they arise.
- Monitor stock levels of customers for prompt replenishment, to avoid stock-outs.
- Coordinate marketing event/promotion to create awareness and enhance sales volume.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of the region/affairs of the customer service executives as well as other employees.
- Embark on field accompaniments and carryout on-the job training for subordinates, as appropriate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
Deadline: 10th February, 2017.