Latest Job at Aequilibria Industrial Resources Nigeria Limited
Aequilibria Industrial Resources Nigeria Limited, is now one of the leading suppliers and oil & gas fields engineering services.
Our client, a conglomerate in the Nigeria territory oil/gas sector, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager, Business Development
- We intend to shortlist candidates to assess their suitability according to set requirements, against Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning & Project Management.
- Should be B.E /MBA
- Should have minimum of 11 – 15 years of experience.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years as Business Development Manager Position experience in execution of EPC projects in Oil & Gas industries
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation, Corporate Planning & Strategies International Joint Ventures Prospecting Skills, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office, Estimation, Project Finance, Arbitration & Legal Management both in Upstream & Downstream Sectors of Oil & Gas Industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with management team to identify and evaluate market, new target clients
- Work with management team to develop and implement strategic plans
- Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities
- Achieve own target and lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities
- Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity
- To maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential client
- Prepare Strategy for bidding & Pre-Bid agreements with various sub-contractor and vendors
- Steering the enquiry through the technical, legal & financial stakeholders for their approval and necessary estimation of EFFORTS & COST
- Continuous interaction with Group Companies and other offices for joint exploration of business opportunities
- Formulation of Services / Sector Diversification Strategies based on market trend mapping with company portfolio
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters with credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org