Lorache Consulting – Our client, a leading Publishing Company in Law publications, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media/Digital Marketing Executive
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
Requirements of the Role
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Qualified member of the NIMN or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Suitable candidates must be able to write contents, use all social media and engage customers via all digital platforms
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Enugu, Abuja
- Aggressively seek out new business opportunities by consistently conducting cold call activities at the decision maker level.
- Develop proposal generation and presentation.
- Assist in costing and preparation of customer quotations.
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust and delivering value added services.
- Work with customers and outside sales to provide a high level of customer service.
- Candidates should possess 3 years relevant industry experience in publishing and must have sales passion.
- Must be members of NIMN.
- A good ability to speak preferred location language.
Job Title: Head of Sales
Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Enugu, Abuja.
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences.
- Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Possess good communication skill with a minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using their preferred location and the job title as the heading of your mail.
Application Deadline: 17th February, 2017.