Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) – Our client, a reputable financial institution, is currently seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Talent Manager
- H/She will be responsible for all aspects of Talent Management, including the implementation of key processes related to talent review, succession planning, and mobility strategies across each business in the organization.
- This position involves understanding business and function needs and translating them into an executable talent management strategy, collaborating with business, Human Resource and talent partners within the organisation.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Human Resources, at least 5 years of which must have been in a Talent Management role in a complex organization.
- Evidence of on-going professional development.
- Managing / contributing to organisational change.
- Experience of providing sound HR advice and delivering a HR service.
- Communicating complex, sensitive and confidential information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Science or related field from a reputable University.
- Drive talent management across the business – including talent development plans, supporting the business with talent acquisition, resource requirements, succession planning and employee development.
- Provide consulting services as a subject matter expert for HR and oversee programs and activities related to talent processes and practices.
- Build capability among HR generalists and line leaders in talent identification, planning and development.
- Partner closely with the Senior HR Advisors and Corporate HR practice leaders to develop and execute short and long-term HR strategies to grow and develop talent.
- Provide coaching and development to address business talent and performance gaps.
- Keep abreast of internal and external talent and best practices.
- Manage and develop a cohort of key leaders with the potential to take on larger roles and lead the company in the future.
- Manage the business’ pivotal roles, with a focus on strengthening long term succession for these roles, and in the short term, help to ensure that they are filled with high potential leaders.
- Support the development and mobility of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent.
- Implement talent initiatives and support diversity and Learning & Development initiatives.
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Executive/Leadership Development
- Talent audits and alignment
- Talent and Competence forecasting based on Market trends
- Career Planning and Career Paths development.
- Succession Planning
- Talent attraction and Development
- Development of Talent Processes and Procedures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Kindly indicate “Talent Manager” as subject of the mail.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline 10th March, 2017.