Entry Level Software Developer Job at Kings Elite Global Resources Limited
Kings Elite is a Lagos based Digital Media Agency. Our major goal is helping businesses utilize digital technology to improve their business. We are looking forward to recruiting talented individuals that will work together as a team to deliver high quality Digital services to our clients to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- We are looking for a Software developer who is dedicated to his craft
- Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Products and Solutions
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications for documentation and meetings management
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications using the standard Web-based and client server development frameworks and technologies PHP, MySQL, ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL Server.
- Develop, test, debug and implement applications using standard development methodology and tools Scrum, Agile, TFS.
- Carry out all required testing and quality assurance and ensure that deliverables meet software requirements based on agreed timeframes and milestones.
- Provide assistance, training to the end users and write comprehensive technical documentation using the standard tools TFS and ensure that the application code is described clearly.
- Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third party systems
- Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality
- Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications.
- Provide training to client end users with relevant tools and technical documentation.
- Lead a technical work stream as a component of a larger project
- Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle
- Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties
- You should be comfortable working with team members at all levels and departments within the organization.
- You will be willing to share your opinions and insights with business leaders in order to affect rapid decision cycles and effective technical solutions to business requirements.
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Candidate should possess a OND, HND, BA/B.Sc.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii).
- Strong database knowledge specifically SQL Server and MySQL.
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS system required in addition to windows.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Strong hands-on experience with C# and Visual Studio IDE.
- Strong hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies – Azure, etc.
- Strong hands-on experience with Web API for mobile, etc.
- Good knowledge of global technology trends top (Digital, Cloud, IoT, Internet data, BigData etc.).
- Experience with Data Design best practices and exposure to common ETL (extract, transform, load) data operations in support of development.
- Experience or knowledge of Agile Development practices.
- Commitment to software practices of Continuous Integration, automated/repeatable testing, and collaborative work environments.
- Commitment to incorporating quality software practices into all phases of the project life lifecycle.
- Commitment to utilizing Open Source in the construction of the software solution.
- Strong skills in: Java, C#, ASP.NET, and their related Tools or Frameworks.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 1st July, 2017.