Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as
our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Internal Auditor
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Candidates must have 5-7 years in relevant field
- Audit,Legal Compliance, Documentation Skills, Attention to Detail, Reporting Research Results, Thoroughness, Presentation Skills, Financial Software, Corporate Finance, Objectivity.
The work of internal auditors is varied and the range of tasks can include:
- Attending meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes;
- Travelling to different sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information;
- Researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using software such as Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels, sometimes by delivering courses and training sessions;
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people;
- Assessing how well the business is complying to rules and regulations and informing management whether any issues need addressing;
- Managing a variety of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communications.
- Opportunities for part-time work, flexible working and career breaks are available, but tend to vary by employer.
- Travel within a working day may be required in order to visit other sites when on audit fieldwork.
- The amount of travel varies by employer but there may be opportunities for overseas travel, especially with global audit functions.
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits;
- Anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews and deciding how best to deal with them;
- Providing support and guidance to management on how to handle new opportunities;
- Agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations and helping to secure backing for them in meetings;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 10th March, 2017.