Human Resource Specialists Limited – Our client, provides superior total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes which reflect the taste, personality and lifestyle of its discerning individual and commercial clients, is currently seeking applications to fill the vacant
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- HRSNG.COM is looking for a Supply Chain Manager for a career with our incredibly dynamic client. The ideal candidate must be an experienced accountant with demonstrable experience in logistics, procurement, cost accounting, and warehouse and vendor relationship management.
- IL Bagno wants that one perfect Supply Chain Manager who knows and appreciates the quality and uniqueness of its products to maintain ease and effectiveness in the procurement system.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain complete and updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
- Assist in the development of a company-wide category purchase strategy for products
- Ensure the accuracy and correctness of inventory records/documentation and up-to-date reflection in the accounting software such as description and categorization.
- Maintain complete and up-to-date purchasing records/data and pricing in the system
- Keep abreast of best practices and new supply chain management tools.
- Make suggestions and share ideas to improve quantity and quality of work.
- Work as an effective team member, anticipate to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure each assignment or task is delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure that staff behavior and conduct conform to company values, expectations, and policy.
- Be an exemplary role model; use good judgment, and maintain the highest level of discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Keep supervisor apprised of all matters relating to supply chain in a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Support preparation of briefings and papers on procurement issues for the supply chain unit.
- Contribute to the development of a quarterly business plan and operating budget for the supply chain unit and monitor the implementation of these to ensure that financial targets are met.
- Support in determining and implementing strategy to improve stock turnover quarterly, ageing analysis, price bucket, complementary goods, Must Have Products (MHPs).
- Ensure proper management of supplies and follow up on overseas orders.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Strong background in cost accounting, inventory, procurement, logistics, and vendor management.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in cost accounting, logistics, procurement, storage management, and supplier relationship management.
- Superior and demonstrable knowledge of product and market.
- Previous experience supervising Logistics, Warehouse, Cost Accountant, and Inventory staff.
- Team player with strong ability to work collaboratively to meet goals.
- Methodical approach, analytical and critical thinking skills to problem solve and make decisions.
- Superb attention to detail and consistently produce timely and error-free work at all times.
- Positive, quick thinking, and resourceful demonstrating a positive can-do attitude.
- Reliable, dependable, diligent, humble with the uttermost level of integrity.
- Accurately and speedily analyze scope of work and schedule work for on-time delivery.
- Ability to listen, understand, and ask relevant follow-up questions.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Leader with excellent time management skills and ability to work to meet all deadlines.
- Demonstrable expertise in process improvement and proffering supply chain solutions
- Superior operational logistics and project management skills
- Experience using accounting software such as Sage, and proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Strong numeracy skills with the ability to produce accurate standard and adhoc reports.
- Excellent ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Superb ability to interact and maintain effective professional relationships with vendors and the sales team.
- Expert, detailed and real-time knowledge of all products, orders and vendors.
- In the subject line of your email, please write “SCM 2017”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted so no calls or email please – thank you.
- Please note that in line with our policy and practice, we will conduct a thorough and comprehensive background check on all finalists, before making a final job offer. Thank you.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters with salary expectations and CV’s to: Jobs@hrsng.com
Deadline: 15th March, 2017.