Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies,
Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
- Operate and maintain transportation vehicles with a focus on safety of goods and products
- Fuel the vehicles, ensuring that periodic scheduled vehicle maintenance is completed and reported
- Good maintenance and servicing of vehicles
- Maintain log of vehicle maintenance.
- Key Performance Indicators:
- Integrity of vehicle maintenance log book
- An Experienced Driver with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Driving in Lagos and inter states.
- Valid and authentic driving licence
- Vehicle maintenance
- Safety and precautionary measures
- Ability to read and write
- Adequate understanding of traffic/road rule
Job Title: Experienced Baker
- Prepares bread, rolls, muffins, and biscuits according to recipe: Checks production schedule to determine variety and quantity of goods to bake.
- Measures ingredients, using measuring cups and spoons.
- Mixes ingredients to form dough or batter by hand or using electric mixer.
- Cuts dough into uniform portions with knife or divider.
- Inserts pans of raised dough in oven to bake, using peel.
- Adjusts drafts or thermostatic controls to regulate oven temperature.
- Removes baked goods from oven and places goods on cooling rack.
- May bake pies, cakes, cookies, and other pastries.
- May be designated according to specialty baked as Baker, Biscuit; Hot-Bread Baker; Rolls Baker; or according to shift worked as Night Baker.
- Molds dough into loaves or desired shapes.
- Places shaped dough in greased or floured pans.
- Spreads or sprinkles topping, such as jelly, cinnamon, and poppy seeds on specialties.
- Places pans of dough in proof box to rise.
- Experienced, responsible and focus .
- Applicant must reside within Lekki Ajah axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 17th March, 2017.