HRLeverage Delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business solutions and strategic management support services.
We are currently recruiting for our client an Internet Data and Bandwidth provider on the Island
(Lagos Nigeria). As a result of an ongoing project, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Senior Marketing ExecutiveLocation:
- We seek to recruit Senior Marketing Executive for our Client.
- The ideal candidate would oversee a company’s marketing department staff to ensure the team is effectively promoting the company and winning both retail and corporate customers.
- Designing and implementing sales marketing strategies to gain more market shares.
- Institute effective working relationships with sales and leadership to ensure that our products and services are implemented through sales enablement and marketing demand generation programs .
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioral interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue.
- Ensure analyzing of business reports and conducting surveys or focus groups.
- Work with Consulting and Sales to cultivate reference accounts for products and services; identify client success stories and work with marketing to create appropriate case studies and collateral .
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioral interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue
- Creating or altering brand images, reaching out to a new target Market and creating a budget to cover all necessary expenses that yield results.
- Responsible for all aspects of projects, including: meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis, and tracking / monitoring procedures.
- Create effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are understood and used.
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives
- Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives.
- The ability to speak to how these channels work together is very important.
- Stays abreast of market trends to drive topics for client webinar and whitepaper strategies
- Create sales-ready tools, including market-facing presentation content to be used by Sales to highlight benefits of our services to our clients.
Qualification and Experience
- HND/Degree in relevant field and applicable experience or successful track record
- 3 to 6 years’ experience in Travel Management Company
- Experience in Travel & Tour – Hospitality such as Hotel Booking, Ticketing Reservation, Visa, Insurance etc. (mostly to coordinate Travel Tourist Package)
- Experience in Amadeus and Galileo is important
Skills and Attitudes:
- Creativity, Innovation & Problem Solving skills
- Great Customer Service skills,
- Fantastic Product Knowledge,
- Proficient computer skills
- Budget and cost analysis experience
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Project management experience
- Excellent documentation Skills,
- Great Listening and telemarketing Skills,
- Ability to resolve prolonged Conflict,
- Knowledge of market research practices and techniques
- Knowledgeable on principles, practices and techniques of marketing strategies
- Experience analyzing data
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com , CC: TheHRLeverageAfrica@gmail.com