Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and
international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Req ID: 209621
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Technology/ Business related course.
- Masters in Business/ Finance an advantage
- Good knowledge of the Nigeria Electricity market, its structure, stakeholders and trends
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to speak and writing German Language will be added advantage
- Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent presentation and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills and intercultural sensitivity
- Expert knowledge and good understanding of Business Development tools, methodologies and techniques.
- Designs and coordinates/aligns strategy, guidelines and business plans, in support of top management and executive team.
- Acts a trusted advisor for top management, in all strategic aspects, in order to identify and follow up on future business opportunities.
- Ensures continuous analyses and design of strategic positioning of the business overall, and advices on long term development of the product, service or solutions portfolio.
- Ensures development of business plans and ensures effective controlling of the target setting processes, BTAs, and quarterly reviews.
- Steers and coordinates preparation and implementation of strategic planning, investment strategies, regional and national market research (incl. execution of strategic benchmarking), etc.
- Monitors and reviews cooperation with external service providers, and monitors progress, budget adherence and results generated.
- Manages the organization, coordination and implementation of assigned business initiatives.
- Supports the development and implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and roadmaps.
- Performs strategic analysis and planning on a broad range of topics (i.e. market analysis, competitor assessment, growth opportunity identification, sales channels, target customers, etc.).
- Initiates strategic external growth initiatives and steers or coordinates respective alliances/ partnerships in defined businesses, markets or regions.
- Initiates and manages Strategy consulting projects, and the development and implementation of strategic business management and analysis tools.
- Provides information support for new strategy development on assigned projects
- Evaluates and presents overview of customers, stakeholders and partners and proposes appropriate CRM engagement plans.
How to Apply
Click here to apply