Forte Oil Plc Job for Business Manager Aviation (Marketing and Operations)
Forte Oil is an indigenous petroleum marketing company with structured operations and strategic policies to continuously improve product delivery to its customers. Forte Oil is renowned for her ability to offer her consumers a wide range of products from the oil value chain; PMS, diesel, aviation fuel, kerosene, commercial gas and a wide range of lubricants for various automobiles and machines. A major player in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas sector, Forte Oil prides itself on delivering prompt, quality and effective services to our customers nationwide.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Business Manager Aviation (Marketing and Operations)
Reports To: Head, Marketing
Job Band: TBA
- Supervision and coordination of operational activities in all aviation depots thereby ensuring qualitative service delivery and adherence to standard policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and ensure adequate product supplies to aviation depots to avoid product stuck-out or over supply.
- Represent Forte at JV partners, FAAN and other stakeholders in the aviation industry.
- Implement approved work programmes and plans with the overall aim of increasing sales and enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Protect Air FO interest at all levels among the JV partners ad stake holders.
- Demonstrate commitment towards the departmental sales target and implement approved strategies to address anticipated shortfalls.
- Possess detailed technical knowledge of specifications and usage of the Organisation’s product spectrum.
- Champion and coordinate the provision of technical advisory services to key current and target customers to drive product sales and increase customer satisfaction.
- Manage relationships with the Organisation’s existing and potential key aviation customers.
- Supervise the creation and real time maintenance of aviation equipment to support sales strategies.
- Demonstrate a firm grasp of aviation market trends, monitor and provide feedback to management.
- Conduct periodic performance appraisal sessions with subordinate staff in line with stipulated career and performance management policies and procedures.
- Process bridging orders and follow up with distribution team to ensure prompt product service delivery in line with Organisational policies.
- Ensure timely product delivery to customers.
- Maintain good product quality standard at all times.
- Ensure product sales with approved margin.
- Recommend/organize trainings for aviation crew.
- Ensure all safety rules are observed at all levels of operation.
- Ensure proper equipment handling to save cost.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Head, Marketing.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The position requires a sharp thinking graduate of Social Science, Engineering or related field with a good first degree and at least five (5) years relevant experience in the downstream sector.
The following skills are essential:
- High level of transparency and integrity.
- Strong leadership skills in managing customers.
- Good understanding of the local and international Oil & Gas sector including guiding principles and regulations.
- A flair for sales and marketing, including a good knowledge of marketing operations.
- Commitment to achieving set targets and goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good organisation skills and attention to details
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively under minimal supervision.
- Good problem analysis and solving skills.
- Internal: Distribution, Engineering.
- External: JV partners, FAAN, stakeholders/regulatory authorities.
Deadline: 24th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with subject: “Business Manager, Aviation” -/Marketing/CO/0417” to: email@example.com