Exim Consulting – Our client, a leading Manufacturing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- The General Manager is responsible and accountable for the day to day running of all aspects of the manufacturing company.
The General Manger would be expected to:
- Plan manufacturing activities, meetings, machine maintaining schedules, worker schedules and budget maintenance schedules and quality of products.
- Manage the whole industrial production and take care of all the features associated with a particular department. The safety measures have to be followed.
- Review established production schedules for all manufacturing departments to ensure established inventory levels are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that staffing and competency levels are achieved/exceeded in all aspects of the manufacturing process
- Supervising quality standards and enforcing quality-control programs.
- Collaborating with the factory managers to find best practices and the best solution. Liaising with the financial department is of much significance.
- Monitor operation expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality.
- Reviewing the overall performance and identifying training necessities of production personnel.
- HND/B.Sc in Industrial Relations/ Engineering or related fields
- 5-10 years experience in related field
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of production machinery and techniques.
- Proven experience in team management
- Ability to build and manage a budget
- Proven ability to drive results
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com The subject for the Email should be “General Manger”.
Deadline: 1st June, 2017.