OceanBlue Energy & Industrial Services Company LLC provides access to a broad range of products and services to many international companies operating in the Sub sahara Africa and the Gulf region.
We pride ourselves on being able to undertake projects with unique client requirements in diverse sectors such as Oil & Gas, Water & Electricity, and Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Role Priorities / Responsibilities
- Handle customer complaints, process orders and provide information about the organization’s products and services.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns.
- Provide information about products and service.
- Take orders, determine charges, and oversee billing or payments.
- Review or make changes to customer accounts.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Experience: 1 – 5 years
- The right candidate should possess a minimum of B.Sc/HND in any discipline.
- Customer Service,
- Product Knowledge,
- Phone Skills,
- Resolving Conflict,
- Analyzing Information ,
- Problem Solving,
- Market Knowledge,
- Documentation Skills,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Deadline 28th April, 2017.