Information Technology Officers at a Health Care Company in Lagos
Exim Consulting – Our Client, a health care company that aims at providing digitalized medical records making them secure and instantly accessible to all healthcare facilities and professionals on-demand, is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
- Training new team members on all aspects of our software
- Continuous support to facilities and ensuring that the facilities are constantly engaged with and using the software
- Reporting to management on progress with facility sign ups, usage, team members’ efficiency and other issues/obstacles that may affect the team
- Handle storage, backup and protection of information
- Presale support including quote, network design, proposal, etc
- Collect and analyze all marketing information and opportunities. Enhance customer relationships.
- Managing all technical activities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to show creativity and a different way of thinking; Good presentation, collaboration, communication, interpersonal skills
- Experience in one or more following IT areas: Server Hardware, Server Virtualization, Server Operating Systems, Middleware, Databases, Applications, Storage, Backups or Disaster & Recovery, etc.
- Familiar with mainstream relevant IT products and solutions
- Basic Knowledge in Network protocols
- Architecture and functioning of the Windows system
- Software and Hardware repairs.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Technology related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “IT” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 20th June, 2017.