IT Database Administrators Recruitment at AB Microfinance Bank in Lagos
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international
network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance
AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and
medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has
been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Database Administrator
- Assisting in database design.
- Mapping out the conceptual design for a planned database.
- Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems.
- Monitoring database efficiency.
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data Considering both
back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end users.
- Refining the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model.
- Further refining the physical design to meet system storage requirements.
- Updating and amending existing databases.
- Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act.
- Writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s as an attachment to: email@example.com Please ensure that you indicate the position as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: Friday 21st April, 2017.