Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are a leading food services provider in two out of the three largest cities in the country, bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of
people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing
- The Head, Marketing is responsible for Marketing and Marketing Communications, Brand Management, Corporate Client Relationship Management, Community, Public and Government Relations Management as well as managing and coordinating all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Ultimately the Head, Marketing will initiate innovative and creative activities which will attract customers to the business and generate a rise in the company’s sales and in turn, provide the necessary revenue (and profit) needed to keep the organization running.
- Designing, implementing, and facilitating annual marketing strategies for the organization.
- Marketing and Marketing Communications – Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with media, advertising and promotion managers.
- Corporate Client Relationship Management. Respond to customer’s special dates and handle customer complaints & feedback
- Supporting and facilitating development and execution of marketing plans and projects for new and existing products. Manage the productivity as well.
- Responsible for brand management, building and profitability. Monitor and evaluate compliance with brand management policies
- Work with the legal department to manage and protect the company’s trademarks
- Determine, manage the marketing budget and deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Develop pricing strategy, balancing the company’s objectives with customer expectations
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- Create seasonal marketing campaigns as required to maximize sales
- Developing promotional materials, which include marketing print and collateral copies.
- Developing and administering marketing database that includes prospect and client information, access to financial documents and reports, applications of mailing list, etc.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information aimed at identifying market, product and service opportunities for value creation and enhancement
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Explore all e-marketing opportunities aimed at driving revenues for the company
- Community, Government and Public Relations Management.
We are looking for someone with a:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Marketing Management, Business Administration, Management, or any other relevant field. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of seven years’ work experience in Marketing Management in a world-class company
- Attained managerial level and had responsibilities for specific brand or general marketing management
- Prior experience with a marketing communications and/or brand management company is an added advantage
- Prior experience with social media content management.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com
Deadline: 9th May, 2017.